About the i-Layer Cloud
Our cloud systems are located in industry leading data centres from which we provide our fully owned and operated cloud solutions in London and Zurich. Conformance with ISO 9001:2008, 27001 & OHSAS 18001:2007 standards helps ensure security and resilience to failure in order to maximise up-time for our clients.
Long standing IBM Advanced Business Partner, our cloud solutions are built exclusively on IBM systems not least due to the clear performance edge delivered by market-leading micro-electronics design but also due to IBM's commitment to Open Source solutions, most notably, Linux. i-Layer Cloud maximises solution performance delivery through the use of SUSE Linux Enterprise Server and Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM) hypervisor technologies, an edge that also delivers compelling cost-point benefits to our clients.
- Intel Platforms: Defacto standard processing platform for Windows based workloads our KVM Hypervisors ensure maximum performance is available to your Guest machines.
- Power8 Platforms: Accelerating your custom workloads well beyond the performance available from traditional Intel platforms, i-Layer are pleased to add IBM's latest Power8 processing platform to our Hybrid Cloud product offering.
- KVM: Our long standing investment in KVM Virtualisation ensures the maximum return on hardware performance coupled with outstanding VM portability and performance across both of the aforementioned platforms we offer.
Innovation by name and nature, we have demonstrated mastery of the Cloud through the manipulation of technologies to provide our clients with custom solutions to address stated headline needs:
- Highly resilient financial data-feed processing farms for the financial services industry
- Centralised data systems for service provision to companies with distributed multi-branch business models
I-Layer can manipulate it's full owned cloud platforms to provide whatever business critical solutions your business needs to succeed.
We can advise you on cloud computing, from do-it-yourself to fully outsourced systems. Contact us and ask us how.